Diplomacy? Huh? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy? Huh? Help!

Ok, I've looked everywhere. How to I access the diplomatic missions. Manual says that I can "double click on the embassy icon on their capital"

What?????? I can't double click on the damn thing if its in fog of war.

Does anybody know? And these aren't the spionage missions, these are the investigate city and steal tech missions you're supposed to be able to do after establishing an embassy.

And where the hell is the intelligence report screen? The only way i can figure otu what techs the ai has is by asking them to trade. This is damn annoying.

Not to mention the foreign advisor screen is buggier than hell and virtually worthless. In a four player game i have one person I can't see at ALL and one person who is just a color.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

If you have established an embassy, you can certainly double-click their star whether they are in fog of war or not. Note it's the star next to the capital name, NOT the city itself.

There is no way to quickly see their technology from one screen. I miss it.

Comment

Re: Diplomacy? Huh? Help!

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
      Ok, I've looked everywhere. How to I access the diplomatic missions. Does anybody know? And these aren't the spionage missions, these are the investigate city and steal tech missions you're supposed to be able to do after establishing an embassy.
      Investigate city and steal tech missions:
      Click on the little "E" (espionage) button that's on the lower-right corner of the screen. There you have it.

Comment

Re: Diplomacy? Huh? Help!

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

Does anybody know? And these aren't the spionage missions, these are the investigate city and steal tech missions you're supposed to be able to do after establishing an embassy.

Ounce you discover Espionage, with a spy planted you should be able to peform all kinds of spy missions.
        Go BIG or go home.

Comment

Well, thanks. Hmmm. I thought i tried clicking on the star. Grrrr. I suppose i'll give it another go.
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I think you can right click on your capital and choose "conduct espionage".

Comment

i dont know about your embassies, but you cannot click on your own star if you are in anarchy. maybe the same is true for foriegn embassies?

Comment

Working...
              X