No announcement yet.

Are those bugs ? where to report them ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are those bugs ? where to report them ?

-You can only bombard on cities or square that has (road/irigation/fortress) ei: I have ennemies in my territories .. they are standing on my road ... I bombard 3 times. 3rd one destroyed the road ... therefore I can't bombard this square anymore.

-you can see only 8 player in your foreign advisor menu .

-You can't see how many turn left for treaties/luxuries/per turn gold (more an annoyance than a bug)

-Quick start always put 8 same players in regular/large or huge map ... it doesn't remember you opponent setting as it should !

-You cant upgrade a unit to a race specific unit (I play the French and have all those pikeman that I cant upgrade because the race make musketeers and no musketman

The bombardment thing is the most frustrating ! I have all those cannon that can only attack ennemies tihat stands on my improved title (well after some shot I destroy my improvment and they become more than useless)

Any one have some thoughts or more info on bugs/ annoyance

Thx.

Re: Are those bugs ? where to report them ?

-You can only bombard on cities or square that has (road/irigation/fortress) ei: I have ennemies in my territories .. they are standing on my road ... I bombard 3 times. 3rd one destroyed the road ... therefore I can't bombard this square anymore.

I remember something that if the enemy unit has dropped to 1 HP you can't bombard it anymore with some units (not sure though- I'll have to test it out), so if he has 1 HP and is standing on a tile with improvements you'll destroy the improvements if you bombard. When the improvements are gone, you can't bombard it anymore.
    You also can't bombard units with 0 defense; you can destroy the improvements but after that you can't bombard it...

-you can see only 8 player in your foreign advisor menu .

CTRL+SHIFT+RIGHTCLICK on a portrait and you can select other civs
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Ohhh that's why ! Many many many thx ! I was pretty upset !

And for the civ things where did you get that ! Ive read the entire instruction booklet and didnt find that ! '

Comment

It's in the readme file.

Comment

np

about the foreign advisor screen: someone from Firaxis mentioned it before the game was released I believe

And oh, I made a mistake: it's SHIFT+RIGHTCLICK, just saw it in the readme.txt, which contains corrections for the manual ...
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

"you can see only 8 player in your foreign advisor menu . "

shift+click; select dif civ.

Comment

Re: Are those bugs ? where to report them ?

Originally posted by Sharagar

-You can't see how many turn left for treaties/luxuries/per turn gold (more an annoyance than a bug)
              Open diplomacy with the player, click on "Active" below the trade window to show your current agreements. If there's a number in brackets next to a deal, that's how many turns remain on it. If there's not, you can cancel it.

-Quick start always put 8 same players in regular/large or huge map ... it doesn't remember you opponent setting as it should !
              Agree. Very annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X