Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION CREATORS: if you release a new version

if you release a new version of your file:

Dont post it as a new attachemnt on a new post.
    Edit your initial post and upload the new file
    Post a new message with just a note that there is an update and that it's on the first post
    And please keep a version number and history

if all this is done, it will make everyone's lifes easier

and if you want to make MY life easier, send me or dan or any of the news editors(imran, snapcase) a pm about it
    Last edited by MarkG; November 4, 2001, 21:47.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Don't forget little old me.... drop me a line if you update... since I don't have the time to read all 50 million posts for updates. Major version change updates or finalisations are news worthy, so if it's just a minor change like you added a line of text just post in your thread.

Thanks

Comment

I would suggest the creators to make links to their files in the signature. This is the way the developers of vBulletin-Hacks deal with it on the official forums of the message-board script.
      Last edited by Gareth; March 1, 2002, 13:00.
      Gareth

Comment

There's just one problem, I cant figure out how to edit my post . I guess I'll also have to attach the new gif by editing that msg since I cant attach it to a reply in that same thread.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

There is an edit link in the upper right corner of the posts. However, you can't attach files to posts without attachments, and if you can't attach a file in a new posts, it won't allow to attach it to an old post either. The file might be too big.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks.

All done.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I just want to make a notice that I haven't had mush time to check for doubles latley, and trusted in that people has followed this, unless they have been told others.
              However, I'll try to do a clean up in about a week, and until then (and possible later too):

If anyone finds dual threads on the same file (different versions) just send me a PM, and I'll deal with it.

Comment

If you want to have your updated file among the new files reports you have to either PM me about it when posting the update or post a notice here. Be sure to include forum thread and the new version number.

Comment

Working...
                X