X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWSFLASH: Domestic Advisor Fired!!!

November 3, Hollywood Fl.

In unconfirmed reports, Domestic Advisor Mary Blandish was fired today by civilization player Alessandro Di Sciascio.

When asked to comment, Di Sciascio stated "I was annoyed that the new folks at Firaxis had hired this pushover chick. My military advisor was pissed... and I quote: >>if you're going to hire a chick, then she could at least have been cute!<<"

Blandish's position was immediatelly advertised in the local newspaper "The Photoshop Cronicles" and word has it that one Presley, Elvis has applied for the job.

The photo we were able to take isn't conclusive and clearly Mr. Presley at this time is still suffering of a mild case of the purple fringes, but analysts said "select based on color, invert selection then cut" ... whatever that means.

At this time it's our estimation that Di Sciascio is having to purchase wardrobe for the different eras for Mr. Presley, and he should be starting his new job very soon.

Stay on this channel for updated news.

Thank you.

Mary Blandish is the domestic advisor pushed down our throats by firaxis

Elvis Presley is the performer songwriter that some think is dead.

Mr. Di Sciascio is the author of the "Wonders with info" pictures that apparently make the wonder pictures at least useful. You can find those on this site.
    Attached Files

Good work there.

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ROFL!!!

Comment

Comment

cool
            Last edited by ancient; November 3, 2001, 20:59.

Comment

Holy crap, that's great man...

Comment

NEWSFLASH

As we reported to you earlier, Elvis appears more and more likely to make a big comeback to Civilization.

Mary Blandish allegedly secured a position at Activision where she plans to continue what looks to be a promising career

Our photographers were able to capture this shot of the King in action in what appears to be his scant ancient attire.

Enjoy!

(and any suggestions for industrial clothings would be greatly appreciated... but make it quick 'cause middle is done and I'm working on modern)

Alessandro
                Attached Files

Comment

It's Done!

Elvis is officially the new Domestic Advisor!!!!

I guess I'll create a new thread asking for MarkG to put the file in the FILES section.

This time it's a much smaller download than the Wonders with Info thing, just 101Kb

Alessandro

Comment

Working...
                  X