Possible Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Fix?

I don't have the game, but I've been reading up on the startegy forums, and there are at least fixes I think this game needs to make it more enjoyable to play (and before I'll buy such a genocidal game).

1) An "average" population point produces 2/1/1 per turn. It takes 10 turns, on average, to grow a population point. If killing your pop point gains you 20 shields, then killing your population points are twice as effective as keeping them alive (10 turns at 1 shield / turn).
    That's sick.
    Make rush jobs with population worth 10 shields, that way killing people isn't twice as useful as letting them live.

Keep conscription, though.

2) Find the forumla the game uses to calulate corruption. It will likely involve a formula based on map size. Halve the corruption.

3) Find some way to cut back the cost of tech advances by 10-20%.

4) Cut back on city revolt to the point that you no longer have to starve and depopulate the city into submision.

Any other gameplay fixes you people who have played the game would like? Just because a game is hard to win doesn't mean it's fun to play.

2) Find the forumla the game uses to calulate corruption. It will likely involve a formula based on map size. Halve the corruption.

3) Find some way to cut back the cost of tech advances by 10-20%.
    I believe these are both in the editor. Under the maps tab. They are different for each map size.
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

Working...
    X