Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CD patch available at GCW...

...Thank God!!!

You need WinRAR to extract .ace files, for those not in the know.
    Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

I was wondering what the .ace extenstions were.

I need to reload WinRaR.

Comment

Im having some problems getting this file. i get an error with WinRAR Is there a way i can just get the exe or sometibng

Comment

The file wont extract from the WinRar file. Get an error, someone plz help me

Comment

You can download WINACE (at winace.com). I had the same WINRAR troubles, but WINACE worked like a charm. I hope this helps!

Comment

Ahhh apolyton, I'm back.. Maybe for good? Depends on how good Civ III is. First thing I need is a no-cd crack... OOh! great, now I can have easy switching between civIII and Diablo 2
            ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I dunno, the file that I extracted is only 1,824 kb, while the Civilization3.exe file it is supposed to replace is 2,687 kb. Has anyone verified if this actually works?

Comment

works, civ 3 is on alt-tab right now, and mp3 cd is in the drive.
                ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I usually scorn such "illegitimate" activity, but seeing as this is the only way Civ3 will run on my computer.....
                  *grumbles about work*

Comment

Hi,

Downloaded and un-rared fine - missing binkw32.dll. Went and downloaded that, but how do you install it ?!?!?!?
                    Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then we elected them. - Lily Tomlin -

Comment

Working...
                    X