Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what add unit function? i used the copytool's copy function to create about 20 units the other night with 1.17f. is the add function in the saved game editor portion of the program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizaq
      what add unit function? i used the copytool's copy function to create about 20 units the other night with 1.17f. is the add function in the saved game editor portion of the program?
      The BIC part has not changed. For the save game editor FOW options on map won't work, if you try to add units the game will corrupt. I'm almost done with an updated version that deals with this. It will be out before I go to bed.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• v0.83.0005

v0.83.0005
        - Changed to work with v1.17f files.

Nothing else was added/changed. I've disabled every thing I work on to not create any new bugs.
        This should work with earlier versions as well. Let me know if it doesn't.

13 downloads
        Last edited by Gramphos; February 17, 2002, 06:54.

Comment

• v0.83.0006

- Bug with sight editing that was created when made to work with v1.17f fixed.

64 downloads
          Last edited by Gramphos; April 19, 2002, 19:12.

Comment

• I encountered some weirdness with the citizen section, more detail here:

Comment

• I know that the graphics doesn't work very well. There is nothing I do do abot that .

Comment

• Ok, here's another question: Whatever happened with adding eras? I suppose it's a real ***** since there are many things that change with the era (leader flc's, leader heads, advisors, tech chooser screens, etc.) that are pointed to from within the executable I'm willing to bet. Not to mention the "era" dependent graphics pointed to from within the pediaicons.txt file. Damn, I miss SMAC, my copy is in storage a couple hundred miles away.

Comment

Ok, here's another question: Whatever happened with adding eras? I suppose it's a real ***** since there are many things that change with the era (leader flc's, leader heads, advisors, tech chooser screens, etc.) that are pointed to from within the executable I'm willing to bet. Not to mention the "era" dependent graphics pointed to from within the pediaicons.txt file. Damn, I miss SMAC, my copy is in storage a couple hundred miles away.
                  There are a lot of thinks depending on it. However, if people wnat, I can flag it untested, (So that people can experimant with it) (As I did with the levels)

Comment

• Yeah, in the next version could you make it so it enables when you choose to "Enable unfinished features."

Comment

Yeah, in the next version could you make it so it enables when you choose to "Enable unfinished features."
                      Will do.

(Then I finally can get rid of that red text on page 1)

Comment

• If you have problem adding units in a save:
                        1. Make sure loaded on=NONE (or a unit on the same tile)
                        2. Change the listitem before clickong on add. There is a bug with the update. It will be out in the next version.

Comment

• v0.84

Some additions (mostly the filter for Cities), and some fixes makes this version quallify for a new version number.

v0.84
                          - Added statistics for map in the CopyTool
                          - The BIC compare function has been improved to show the stats of added units
                          - The Filter function in the Save Game Modifier has been extended to involve parts of Cities
                          - Eras has been flagged as unfinished (this does not mean that they can be added, but that you can experiment with them)
                          - Bug with units not udating when adding another unit to a savegame has been fixed
                          - New units now defaults to the civ using slot 1 (human player)
                          - Loaded on list now only shows unit on the same tile
                          - Loaded on defauts to NONE for new units

Note, some peple might encounter problems with VB runtime again, as some parts has changed more then it looks like. If you have problems with eiter strange errors, or parts of the tool not loading download an earlier version, and wait for the next version, which will have a new full setup. Hopefully the changes should not afect any of the active areas of he program, but I can't say for sure until it has been tested.

15 downloads.
                          Last edited by Gramphos; February 19, 2002, 07:42.

Comment

• BTW, if you encounter any problems at all, I'd like to know it in about eight hours, because after that it might take some time befor I can complie again.

Comment

• I'm getting "Error while listing units: Invalid property value" when I try loading this file.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dowish
                                I'm getting "Error while listing units: Invalid property value" when I try loading this file.
                                I'll look at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X