Sa-Weet CIV III!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sa-Weet CIV III!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, First let me say I am just beside myself..(OK who ain't at this point?)..LoL

Now to get to the game..what can I say,,where do I begin..

THE EASY -SIMPLETON -INTERFACE!!!..I say this with admiration..just so simple to pick up..so great to use!!

The graphics are simply awesome!!

I saw someone somewhere in past couple days talking about some smoke rising out of cities..that would be a HINT that civil disorder is there.

Next...Diplomacy..MAN!! This is just simply awesome..(Turning to MR.Sid Meier and Mr. Jeff Briggs and team..THANK YOU!!) You can actually Barter with other civs..No Diplomat needed..just come in contact..

Next THE WORKER, neat unit..they work the pee outta the terrain...

The Tech tree that is so neat to use..you can pick out the tech you want to go to, and it maps out the quickest way to get there.

Ok..I am a Call To Power Freak..play all the time..BUT..I am absolutely sold on this game..Just wanted to mention some things..so you will know from someone not super familiar with CIV II, I am honestly surprised how great the game is, and like when you build roadways to get to a certain good, that's great to me, as is the need for you to trade for another civ's resources, or request/demand them through diplomacy..or if need be..TAKE them..heh heh heh

OK Ok Ok..I'm off to play more..just wanted to share some small tidbits..enjoy..enjoy..CIV players everywhere ENJOY!!!

I cant wait for Multiplayer BTW..But will take the time to practice...

God Bless

Brother Bruce

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Call to Power freak? Please tell me NOT before the MedMod!!!!

Comment

Well..I do my own modding and YES..I am a Call To Power Freak.I didnt care for all the way the game was shipped with..so I "tweaked" to suit my desires and interests...H-O-W-E-V-E-R..I am hooked on this game..I love CIV III..only played it about 20 hours since last night when I secured my copy from BABBAGGES..I love everything about it so far...and well..I am going to do some scenario building this weekend..I dont see anything wrong...as of this point..I havent crashed..smooth interface..super-kewl-neato diplomacy..love the graphics..sure I would have loved a wonder movie..but like previously stated..by many folks..I would have quit watching after the first 1/2 dozen viewings..I hope that whenever the Mulitplayer patch comes out..it will be smooth..not like the TRASH that CTP2 had..ARGH..that was such a dissapointment..

But..I do love this game..and now find the same fire within me..the same still small voice....as when I was introduced nearly 4 years ago..by my son..to CIV II..

"Just one more turn.....Just one more turn.."

Good evening..have a wonderful time..keep posting one and all..and again.....

THANKS Mr. Sid Meier and Mr. Jeff Briggs..and all the hard working staff at Infogames and Firaxis
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X