Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel about civ3 if the editor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel about civ3 if the editor...

Doesn't let you create new technologies, or new units?

Personally, I'm going to be quite angry and won't buy the game until a rogue editor that does it pops up.

no problem

I don't mind not being able to use new technologies or units. I want to make a Korean scenario (after playing the game for a while to learn what it's all about) but there are no pure Korean units. Well, that's okay. I can use Chinese or maybe Japanese units and hope that people will exercise their imagination while they play the scenario. I'm sure I can rename units and civilisations and that will be enough.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

It's already been confirmed that you can add as many techs and units as you want.

Maybe I should make a thread that says, "What if Civ III has no mouse support."
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad about CivIII, just the editor.

Comment

Re: no problem

Originally posted by Anatolia
          I don't mind not being able to use new technologies or units. I want to make a Korean scenario (after playing the game for a while to learn what it's all about) but there are no pure Korean units. Well, that's okay. I can use Chinese or maybe Japanese units and hope that people will exercise their imagination while they play the scenario. I'm sure I can rename units and civilisations and that will be enough.
          For a Korean Civ you can always "borrow" the Turktle Ship and War Wagon from Age of Empires II. (I'm going to get a lot of UUs from there)

Comment

Re: Re: no problem

Originally posted by izmircali

For a Korean Civ you can always "borrow" the Turktle Ship and War Wagon from Age of Empires II. (I'm going to get a lot of UUs from there)
            Think the animations will be compatible?
            A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
            X