Reinstalling CIV III inquiry....8-2-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstalling CIV III inquiry....8-2-2016

I have an old Windows 98 Machine, an old XP machine and a Windows 10 machine.....I have CIV on Playstation, CIV II Vanilla,MGE & TOT on my Windows 98 Machine and BTS on my Windows 10....was thinking about going back to CIV III what advice should I take....98 or XP?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I waited a bit with answering because my pc was about to be upgraded to win10 and wanted to see how it worked.

It seems like it runs better than win7. It might be nessecary to install on another drive than C: but that actually means you can run the program without the CD inserted.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      I waited a bit with answering because my pc was about to be upgraded to win10 and wanted to see how it worked.

It seems like it runs better than win7. It might be nessecary to install on another drive than C: but that actually means you can run the program without the CD inserted.
      Thanks BlackCat!
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X