Anyone wanna play Civ 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna play Civ 3?

Alright so I'm starting "The Third World War" back up and I'm back to recruiting for it, the game takes place on 2 settings.

1: The World Map which moves in accelerated real time(we start in the medieval ages, I don't think you want your Galley's to take DAYS to get from point A to point B do you? rather it will take hours)

2: Civ 3 custom scenario(this scenario holds all the juicy stuff and is where the battles start, obviously it's turn based, and you can't build any units here, you just defense or attack with what units you built.

Each nation has several unique units, all have some strength and weakness, for instance, the Helghast Titan(Future age Super Walker) while heavily armored is ungodly slow, moving a mere 1 space per turn in battles, I say the Helghast Titan because I'm Helghast and that's one of the future tech units I chose.

One thing I expect out of everyone: create your own nation, your armies, how they look, if you're like me you're not skilled with making Civ 3 units, or can't because you lack the money to buy the programs, so just pick units that you like from the downloads section and send them to me, if you want a description on your unit PLEASE send it to me, the more information units can have the better.

if interested either please PM me, or skype me, generalsturnn, or steam me, yarrick20.

bear in mind: this map is OUTDATED so the nations in their current spots do not exist, only the Helghast exist currently, that's me.

if you want the world map or link to forum please pm me, since I can't post the links here.

Bumpity bump bump ba dump

Comment

Working...
    X