• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday VMXA1!!

Have a Blessed Birthday and thanks for all your meaningful contributions

Go Civin!!

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Thanks for the greeting. I still swing by most days.

Comment

That's nice. Happy belated b-day.

What other boards do you visit these days... ah, I miss the old 3DO boards.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

re boards

Yeah the 3DO was fun. I use Rednecks Tavern for Might and Magic now. I still post on CFC as Civ III is still going there. Warlorders board.

I play so little Civ4, so not much action at Poly for me now. Maybe V will be the ticket.

Comment

Ah, sort of like the Heroes III / Heroes V syndrome.

I'll have to check out the Tavern; I haven't heard of it before-

the Heroes Community boards are too clunky for my linking and MapHeaven's forum (If I recall correctly) was even worse.

Best!
          ~DC.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

...Is the Redneck's Tavern Really a branching threads board?

Why are all the HoMM boards so technologically backward?
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yes it is branching board and I hate that. I am too lazy to scroll down, so I miss many post. I am guessing it is due to the software being cheap or free. It is nice to come to a board and see the new post, since your last visit right at the top.

Comment

I forget what Map Haven was like, I only used the maps there. Same as Celestial Heavens, which is still making maps and has all the Map Haven maps. It did have some nice info there as I recall. I just never used the forum.

Comment

More than a little belated, but happy birthday, vmxa1

Comment

Thanks, I not only have I gave up tracking mine, even my kids are too old to think about them. It is just too depressing, but then it could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X