Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 3 Complete Editor

Hi,
    First of all, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I apologize if it isn't
    I'm fairly new to civilization, and I have Civ 3 Complete for Mac. After a few games, I've noticed many custom-made games, scenarios, etc., made by other people. I was looking around at my game for such an editor, but it doesn't appear to have one. Does my game have it? If so, how can I use it? Do I have to download anything. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if the Mac version ever got an editor. It may well not have. :/ If it did I would assume it would be installed with the game, like the PC version.

I could be wrong though, I have no experience with the Mac version.

Comment

I as well am unfamiliar with MAC

If it is same as a PC as we normal people have, it would be in the folder for CIV III

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well, I haven't seen it... Thanks for taking the time to post, though. If anybody else who IS familiar with mac sees this, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Comment

I hate to send you to another site for information, but CivFanatics has a dedicated subforum for Mac issues with Civ 3. Perhaps you can find some answers there:

Comment

Alright. Thanks Aabraxan. I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X