Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

civilization 3 without expansion a great question any answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civilization 3 without expansion a great question any answers?

So i just found this site, and I tried to add units to my game and it was bad, really bad. Do I need the expansions to add units to the game? and if not how do i add to the game? im sooo confused.

I'm pretty sure you should be able to do it with regular civ, no expansions. However, new units will need associated art files at the least; this involves creating a folder with the units name under some sort of art\units folder or somesuch. Otherwise the game won't find animations for the units and won't be able to handle them. It's been a while, though, so I can't remember the whole process. Hopefully someone around here does.

Comment

Thank you buddy. i have found that i can add them but it seem slike it crashes the game. i hope i get more feedback. i am awiting the updates. the expansions, they are in the mail, and i will try installing them and i'll see if that does it.

Comment

If you can add them in the editor, you can add them. You just need to add in art files for them; otherwise it will indeed crash.

Comment

Working...
        X