civ3saveditor problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ3saveditor problems

im having a problem getting this to work..downloaded from downloads section everything went fine.
    but when i run the program it refuses to open any of my save games... is there a special way this needs to be run?
    anyone familiar with this and that has it working properly please let me know what im doing wrong

What editor are you talking about? If it is Gramphos tool, try looking in that thread. If you are talking about the editor that comes with the game, it does not edit saved games, but rather Bic/Bix/Biq, depending on the version.
    Last edited by vmxa1; April 11, 2006, 07:30.

Comment

save game editor TCG
      downloaded it from Apolyton downloads section under "utilities" here's the link to which 1 i downloaded

Comment

Never heard of it, but then I am not interested in saved game editing. I do see by the link that it appears to be for vanilla with patches up to 1.16F.

That suggests it won't work properly on 1.29F and I would not play with any older versions. Come to think of it, I only play C3C any more anyway.

I think Grampos did work for all versions, but errors are reported by many, so I do not know its status. I know he used to fix our PBEM games when they got hosed in PTW. I don't know how it was done.

Comment

Working...
        X