X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast moving units and how to talk to ALL civs in 16-civ game

Hi,

I have two questions.

1. I guess I hit a wrong button. All units moves VERY fast (including the enemy units) and I barely can see how they move. Quit out and come back won't help.

Does anyone know how to put it back to the normal speed?

2. In a 16-civ games, how to talk to the remaining 8 civs that not showing on the foreign advisor screen?

Thanks in advance.

1. Go into preferences. (One of the buttons at the top right of the screen when in-game, and also accessible from the main menu.) You should see the options "Show Friend Moves," "Show Enemy Moves," "Animate Friend Moves" and "Animate Enemy Moves." From what you're describing, it sounds like the "Show" options are on since the screen at least jumps to them, but the "Animate" options are off, allowing it to all fly by. You'll want to turn on the "animate enemy moves" option (and also "friends" if you want it for civs you're at peace with, though that can greatly increase the time spent watching AI units).

2. I believe you can change the portraits by either SHIFT+Clicking on them or SHIFT+Right Clicking on them. You can also get all 16 listed at once and available for communication using the D button at the bottom right; there's also a key combo to bring up this box, I think it might be CTRL+D. The latter communication pop-up doesn't show the relations between civs, though, so you'll still want to use the foreign advisor screen and switch civs around there in order to see that.

Comment

Working...
    X