Not all cities aviable for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all cities aviable for trade

I wanted to sell one of my cities to India, but when I go to trade it, the city I was wanting to trade is not on the list. (It's not my capital or my starting city or anything like that) Is there another way to trade it. Now I do have a lot of cities (there are 50 showing up on the trade list, but I have a few more then that I think, I know atleast 1 more) so if that is the problem is there any way to fix this? A patch or something?

Sounds like you do not have the final patch on as you are not allowed to sell cities. You can gift them only.

Two things come to mind and both may be useless:

1) check the arrow to scroll down. I missed it when I started

2) I am not sure if the list will include towns not know to the other players. I guess the AI would know all towns, but humans would not.

Comment

Wait... Never mind, I figured it out...
      Last edited by Qwertqwert; January 4, 2006, 14:30.

Comment

Ok, what was it?

Comment

At first it was out of order (I thought it was by the year founded), the city is New Tolouse (or something like that) and I changed it to something random. When I went to account for every city I forgot that I had renamed it and I thought it was a city that I had tooken over, and then later I went through, looking for a differn't city to trade, I checked that city, and after looking at it again and noticed that it was New Tolouse.

Hard to explain...

Comment

Ok so you missed it all along and it was actually listed, got it.

Comment

Working...
            X