Only 8 on trade List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 8 on trade List

The only way I could figure out how to communicate with other nations I've met was through the trade list (I can't trade resources with any, but all should show up as not tradeable right), but in some games I've met every civilization (I usaually play games of 12, I get long wait times if I play with too many more, and it's boaring with less) but only 7 show up. What can I do to fix that.

If you have Conquest you can switch easily by using the button on advisors screen that will say more civs. You select an exising civ in the std display and it will be swapped with the one you pick from the drop down menu.

I forget how to do in vanilla. I think it is cntrl D, but I don't think I ever used more than 8 in vanilla. I used up to 24 in PTW, but I can't remember how that was done either.

Comment

If it's just communication you want, I believe CTRL+D, or the D button on the bottom right control panel, will bring up a list of Civs to communicate with.

If you want to switch the civs in the diplo screen, I think it's just SHIFT+Click on a portrait to change it, though it's been a while and I could be wrong.

Comment

In vanilla Civ III, you shift-right click on one of the civs. Then you can choose which civ you want to see on the screen.

Comment

Working...
        X