Civilization III Map Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization III Map Editing

Okay I have made this kick ass map with this isolated island with all theses resources and luxuries when I go and start up the game it won’t let me start on that island I made. I kept starting new games to see if it would randomly put me there but it didn’t. Is there any one who can help me?? Am I doing something wrong???

You need to place a start location on the island where you want to start, and then set the owner to Player 1, which will be the human in a SP game. You can set cursor to "paint" start locations under the third terrain button, the one to the right of the resources button. Then right-click and pull up the tile properties to change the owner.

Comment

Thanks for your help but the things you said are not where they are where you say they are. I am using Civ3Edit Version 1.06
      BIC File Version 2.05 if this is of any assistance.

Comment

Hmm, strange. My Civ3Edit appears to be messed up, so I'm afraid I can't get things exactly from there. However, it does say it is Civ3Edit Version 1.06, and it does not have the menues it should have, so I believe you need to patch your Civ3. You don't have version 1.29 yet, right? That explains the problem; get the patch. The game is fixed and the editor greatly improved. Go to http://www.apolyton.net/civ3/ and click on Civ3 Patch Center on the right.

Comment

Working...
        X