Library Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library Support

Well hello all, I am new to this site, but have been playing civ since it's first edition. I am completely engrossed by the game. I only wish that i had played more multiplayer. But that is just taking off! Which brings me to my point...

I am here in Telluride Colorado, working for the library. I have managed to convince them that gaming is an incredible way to augment learning and also generate interest in history(and a whole lot else!) in the 'younger' crowd. We have begun gaming nights, where we set up some consoles like xbox and some computers with games like CIV3(which seems to be becoming a hit.) We have only just begun, and as such now that i have found this immense site, i would like to ask you regulars out there what tournament organizations work, get a good list of scenarios, and just cast about for your input on taking this incredible game public.

Oh yea, anyone wanna play C3 by mail, let me know. And ill get Civ 4 here shortly...

Take a look at the AU forum. You may also want to look at GoTM (Game Of The Monh) at Civfanatics.

Comment

Re: Library Support

Originally posted by dendrologic
      i would like to ask you regulars out there what tournament organizations work, get a good list of scenarios, and just cast about for your input on taking this incredible game public.
      After careful consideration of your requests, I have put together a valuable compendium of my hard-won knowledge,..

I know nothing!

But hey. Power to ya in fighting the good fight.

And ill get Civ 4 here shortly...
      b@stardo
      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
      X