Cows O'Plenty - A Comparative Strategy Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cows O'Plenty - A Comparative Strategy Game

Look at all those cows! Yes this is a random map. Oh! The gods of civ have rewarded us for being true to Civ3. Let's see what you can do with this start.

Greeks
    Regent Level
    Standard map
    Pangea 70% Water
    Temperate
    Most Victory conditions are available

To play all I ask is that you start a thread named "Cows O' Plenty - [YOUR NAME]'s game. Then post a link to it here.

In your thread tell us of the trials and victories of your Cowtastic nation. Post periodic saves and screenies.
    Attached Files
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

The Save...
    Attached Files
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Game Links

Daddy-O's Game

Golden Bear's Game - He 'jacked my thread but oh well he played the save and won by domination.
      Last edited by Daddy-O; November 21, 2005, 10:33.

Comment

Scores

Comment

Well, I've downloaded and am about to give it a run... this should be fun.

Now I know where all the cows that I never got have gone to...

Comment

I should go into the editor and replace your cows with rocks.

Comment

You're right. I felt very uncomfortable without a rock in sight!

Comment

Golden Bear's game now linked to.

Comment

Working...
                X