Anno Domini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anno Domini

Anno Domini is now available! Here is the link to the download thread : http://www.evo-games.net/Home/viewtopic.php?t=1871

Play as one of up to 31 ancient/medieval civilizations in this full mod set from the dawn of time to the Feudal Age. The mod contains 31 completely new leaderheads (created by myself), over 200 units (28 of these are new and unreleased, by myself) and lots of new techs and buildings - again by me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R8XFT; November 2, 2005, 16:13.

Meet the civs:
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow, wow, wow! I cannot believe no-one posted a reply to this yet… sure, I understand most people must be too busy reviewing Civ IV to check out the ‘old’ CivIII forum… but still… it looks absolutely astonishing! Thumb up, great job!!!

Downloading right now… can’t wait to try it!

You're my hero!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad that one person has posted .
        I've not given a link to the Anno Domini website, so here it is: www.annodomini.org.uk
        There's a full rundown of each civ, with all the units available to each one. I'm working on putting up all the techs and buildings at some point; only a few are there at the moment.

Comment

I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the effort!
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
          X