No announcement yet.

Cleaning House (or the rest of the map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning House (or the rest of the map)

I've won the game. Easily, handily. I'm trying to go for a "defeat all civilization" win, but I played on a large scale map with a few continents. I'm working on nuclear power and superconductors, while the remaining civilizations have literally been nuked back into the stone age.

The issue is cleaning all of them up. They are every where, and they're like cockroaches. Take out one nest, and three or four more scurry to take their place. I've got 10 armies scouring the main continent, but they just keep on repopulating. I know it's a matter of time, but it's taking FOREVER!

Are there any quick ways to wipe out the rest of a civilization once you have a drastic lead on them? Any techniques that people use out there to mop up the rest of the competition? I'd like to get my victory screen and get on to the next campaign, but this could take another week of game time just to finish things up!

if you respawn selected....goodluck

The other way I can think of for now is build cities, but I would try outposts first.
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

You should have lots of places that can pop out settlers or rush buy them. Make as many as you need to fill the land and use you massive slave forces to road and rail the tiles.

It won't be long till there is not place to hid.

If you had been working on taking the land for the last age or two there would have been little in the way of places for them to be.

Comment

Working...
      X