Civ using 100% of my CPU???? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ using 100% of my CPU???? :(

Ok, I have never really had this problem before, but it appears that when I run CivComplete it is using an absolutely obscene amount of CPU usage.. pushing it to 100%. I have other stupid programs running, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem or maybe its just an isolated incident...?
    Siga El Conejo Blanco
    Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
    | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Never had it do it for long, except on an 250x250 or larger map with lots of civs. Then it can run hard for a few minutes.

Comment

never checked it. How do you check it? Using Ctrl-Alt-delete? (using windows Xp of course)

when do you check it? After hitting the end turn? or during your turn.

Comment

Yes the task manager will tell you. I also have a few tools that will track usuage. At least I think I still have them.

Comment

late game this game can really kill a pc, at least if your specs are average.

Comment

what kind of a pc are you using
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Pretty decent one, I found that you guys were completely right, I was playing a map that was absolutely enormous with max civs and plenty of units... i feel really stupid now, but I thought I saw it happening to all of my games not just that one... apparently I must have been mistaken.. sorry for the thread BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP!
              Siga El Conejo Blanco
              Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
              | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                X