LM Designation in editing terrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LM Designation in editing terrain

In the terrain editing function, what is this LM designation in front of some terrain?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

land mark. it is possible to have other tile images ands stats for that trerrain.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
      land mark. it is possible to have other tile images ands stats for that trerrain.
      Ok

work with me here please, but I am editing now some terrain for added bonus features..what is the difference between me making grassland give extra food and using the "LM" and doing it?

what do you mean "other tile images"

Thanks

Im a rock and it takes me awhile to absorb knowledge.

Grandpa da Imbesol

Comment

Landmark terrain is a variant of regular terrain with different bonuses and stats. So you can have your regular grassland most of the time, but add some special grassland here and there that gives more food, and has a unique graphic attached.

It will only work though if you create a custom map and manually add it in. It won't appear in one that's been randomly generated.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem
          Landmark terrain is a variant of regular terrain with different bonuses and stats. So you can have your regular grassland most of the time, but add some special grassland here and there that gives more food, and has a unique graphic attached.

It will only work though if you create a custom map and manually add it in. It won't appear in one that's been randomly generated.
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X