Restart from beginning with a save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart from beginning with a save

is there anyway to restart from the beginning with only a save, i forgot to save my 4000BC and only have a 2280BC as the earliest save....

i already started a new game a long time ago so i cant restart that way, is there anyway i could open it up with the editor and start it over with the same properties, if there is, i havent found it.....

also, ill attach a save so someone else can do it if theyd like to, a and its a pretty good game to, you can play it out if youd like, im in about 1280AD.....

the game is regent, on a pangea with roaming barbarians...
    Attached Files

All you need to do is get the "World Seed" somehow. I used Gramhps Civ3MultiTool to export the map into a scenario, and then got that number from there.

This world's seed is:

When starting a game there is an option to "Enter Seed" on the "Choose Your World" screen. This will give you the same map, but I think it might redistribute resources and huts (but I am not sure if it will). If you had random civs for this game, you need to find out what civs those were, and simply choose those again. Also, you might need to restart to get the same start spot assigned...
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

don't forget that all of the worlds settings have to be the same as before.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

thanks, i didnt know how to get the world seed, i thought i wrote it down but i guess it was wrong, thanks guys.....

Comment

Do you have Autosave? Auto always keeps 4000BC as the first save.
          One OS to rule them all,
          One OS to find them,
          One OS to bring them all
          and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

Working...
          X