Help!! The Animation is Too Slow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! The Animation is Too Slow...

When ever I play civ, I like to have the moves animated. However, on my desktop, when the units are animated, it takes them a couple of seconds to move just one tile. On my laptop, it takes about half a second for them to move one tile.

So what can I do to speed up the rate of movement when the movement is animated? I've looked in the configurations settings, and nothing there seems to indicvate animation. The preferences themselves just have a yes/no system.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

You can download some diffrent unit animations. I have seen a few animations that replaced old ones people thought were to slow. I suggest civfanatics.com if you decide to do so. other then that you can perhaps get a faster desktop. when I upgraded my system I noticed the unit animations moving faster.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

OK, Desktop: 2000MHz, 256 MB DDR-RAM

Laptop: 500MHz, 256 MB SD-RAM,

and the animations run faster on my laptop. My desktop has just been reformatted, so I don't have a load of junk on Crive
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

If it just for some occassion when the numbers are large, hold down the (shift key?) or use the Caps Lock.

Comment

If it comes to the point where you can't play, just turn them off. Playing with animations is better than not playing at all

Comment

Working...
          X