Activation Code..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activation Code..........

Hi every1, my name is sam n i downloaded civ 3 ages ago n bought it ova the net. but ive had to recently reboot my computer resetting it to its factory settings so everything has been deleted

well ive just tried to redownload civ 3 and it is asking me for the activiation code which i recieved when i first downloaded and registered(bought) the game, but i dont no where i put it, so if anybody out there can help me by allowing me to use their activation code, please, please, please email me or reply to this thread.

Thank you very much....

sorry, can't help you with this one

i actually have civ3 complete, which doesn't use any activation codes. instead it has this annoying 'please insert cd' function which is, in itself fraught with problems

i strongly recommend that you spend the extra cash and get a copy of conquests/gold/complete. it is a much more nuanced, better developed version and well worth the money. if you enjoyed tearing out your hair and screaming obscenities at your computer with vanilla civ, you have a whole new world of profanity to look forward to with conquests

besides, then you can come and join in on multiplayer games
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
    X