Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Earth Map, Realistic Start Position, Vikings

Hi

I'm new here, I recently bought the Civ 3 Deluxe Edition after discovering I can't run Civ 2 TOT on XP.

I'd like to play a game as the Vikings on an Earth Map with realistic start positions, but I can't find one.

So could someone please tell me where to find one?

Thanks

Also does anyone know where I can get the World Map by Kai Sheffield that is used by the Cold War Scenario by Sebastian Melde?

Thanks

SASCommander

Not sure what the "Deluxe Edition" was, however if it includes the Conquests add-on, there is a decent European map included in the Middle Ages conquest.

BTW, Civ2 TOT works fine for me on XP but I don't play it anymore since Civ3 is better in so many ways. The only thing I miss is the multiple maps and scenario events. Those were pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by gunkulator
      Not sure what the "Deluxe Edition" was, however if it includes the Conquests add-on, there is a decent European map included in the Middle Ages conquest.

BTW, Civ2 TOT works fine for me on XP but I don't play it anymore since Civ3 is better in so many ways. The only thing I miss is the multiple maps and scenario events. Those were pretty cool.
      Sorry I haven't replied sooner. The Deluxe Edition comes in a sort of bronze effect cardboard box, with 3 Game Boxset on the front. Inside there are 2 DVD style cases, one is Civ 3 (and appears very much like the Cardboard box I originally got Civ 3, just in DVD case form). This contains the Civ 3 disc. The other has pictures of PTW, Conquests and another box that says get civilized. Inside there are 2 discs, one says Conquests, the other is the Civ 3 Fan Kit.

Also thanks for the tip on the Middle Ages conquest, I'll have to give that a go.

As for Civ2 TOT, it won't run on my computer, I just get error messages. I wanted to play the Time Threat Paradox scenario as I really enjoyed that.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X