Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation = AI Attitude???

Ok. This may be a TOTAL NOOB question, but clarify this for me:

Is Reputation the same as Attitudes of the other civs?

I wouldnt think so, but I cant find many articles here or on CivFanantics and cant find anything on Reputation but I can find stuff on the AI Attitude. I would imagine that they would be different, something along the lines of SMAC's reputation name down at the bottom (Noble etc.)

Thanks for the help!

No, they're not the same. Attitude is whether they're Gracious, Furious, or inbetween. Reputation is whether or not they trust you for gpt deals. You can have a clean rep with a civ and have them Furious, as well as a tarnished rep with civ while having them Gracious. There are some correlations between the two, but they are two separate factors.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Is there anywhere that articles this or explains it in detail? I would be very much interested doing some reading/research upon the subject.

I know the basics of Rep, but I want to know the ins and outs like I have with Corruption and AI Attitude, THANKS TO APOLYTON AND CIVFANATICS!

Comment

I just post Bamspeedys disertation on attitude here yesterday and it is on CFC.

Comment

Working...
        X