Sid Meier interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier interview

Here's a short and sweet interview with Sid in the Guardian. There's more emphasis on Pirates! than Civ but the MMORPG hint is interesting.

'Talk Time'

Apologies if its in the wrong forum
    regards,

Peter

Just a tad too late, that's all.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I, for one, hadn't seen it before, so
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I had not seen that either. Massive online perputual games.....who has the time?
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
          I had not seen that either. Massive online perputual games.....who has the time?
          I'd play with the stalwarts here...

/2065

Aeson, you MOFO, you are STILL coming up with new tricks 60+ years later!!!

/end 2065

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

/2065 Aeson

Yes, and they'd be worth exploring if I only could trust you enough to leave my coastal cities undefended, dammit!

/end 2065 Aeson

Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

(swing... GRUNT)

(being the Berserker sound )
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X