Submit scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit scenarios

How do I send scenarios to you to post them online. I made a Rise of Rome scenario that is far better then the default one which made me sick due to its lack of historic value(were is Seleucia? What is Persia doing still around?). My Scenario has 14 Civilizations (8 playable the rest computer control only) in which I tried to make them as historic as possible.

Just use the upload feature when you make a post (under the text box).
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

wont let me do "files of that type"

Comment

You need to zip everything or change the filetype to one that is allowed, so just zip it.

Comment

How do you zip programs? My unzip program is built in to windows and I do not know how to access it other then to unzip files already zipped.

Comment

In XP you can go to the directory/folder that has the files and select them. Use Files and the Sendto option and it offers a number of choices. One is to compress them.

A better way is to go to Download.com and download a free zip app such as WinZip and use it.

XP's compression app is not very good to say the least and often is not able to recoqnize zip files.

Comment

ok here is scenario

OK here is the scenario, thx for the help everyone. Hope you enjoy it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Submit scenarios

Originally posted by flamouth
                How do I send scenarios to you to post them online. I made a Rise of Rome scenario that is far better then the default one which made me sick due to its lack of historic value(were is Seleucia? What is Persia doing still around?). My Scenario has 14 Civilizations (8 playable the rest computer control only) in which I tried to make them as historic as possible.
                civ fanatics. I think apolyton is a better site, but it seems easier to find scenarios and modpaks over there.

Comment

Heresy!!!!!

okay, you are probably right
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                  X