"INFO BOX" questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "INFO BOX" questions

OK...I have actually pulled out the book as well as the PDF to try to find this answer...I HATE to RTFM, but if the answer is there, why bother others....

However I have to come to the experts on this.

In the info box, the unit type is pic'd with info about them in the uppper R corner. Below it is info about the civilization. Like country-type of rulership and then in brackets 3 numbers in this format (#.#.#). What does each number mean ?????

Next mystery.....in the info box in the upper L corner there's a huge yellow dot. It does *not* seem to correspond to the GA and it does not seem to correlate to the near ending of a game [like the last 20 moves warning]...

Anyone know what I'm seeing - or was it the wrong mushrooms on the pizza ????

thnx

Re: "INFO BOX" questions

Originally posted by hopollopy

Below it is info about the civilization. Like country-type of rulership and then in brackets 3 numbers in this format (#.#.#). What does each number mean ?????
    If it's the numbers I'm thinking of, that's your Treasury/Science/Luxury rates from your Domestic Advisor settings.

Next mystery.....in the info box in the upper L corner there's a huge yellow dot. It does *not* seem to correspond to the GA and it does not seem to correlate to the near ending of a game [like the last 20 moves warning]...
    That's the global warming icon.

Comment

A/D/M attack 2 defense 4 move 1 in this example:
      Attached Files

Comment

I believe he was referring to the numbers in brackets beside "Republic". Which is indeed the slider settings from the Domestic Advisor screen.

Comment

I suspect you are correct, that is why I used a picture so everyone could see what I was talking about. So he now knows both.

Comment

Thnx ... it's the sliders
            'Preciate your help in clearing up that mystery !!!

Comment

Working...
            X