Facist? Eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facist? Eh?

Ok, well I downloaded the Facist patch, and it seems to be pretty cool. I started a new game as Japan so that I may switch to and fro from governments as I please to get a feel for the Facist Government. I hear that its good for conquest, yet still retaining the economy much like Democracy, so my question is this: Do any of ya'll use it? What are some Pros and Cons I may not be aware of yet?

Yea, and I would also like to hear anyone's personal opinions on any other GOVERNMENT ONLY mods that are floating around that I should check out. I have Vanilla Civ3 and I am looking to upgrade at some point, but I am still so interested in Vanilla that I havent found the motivation just yet. LOL So yes.. I am severely interesting in governmental systems in Civ3 and would like to here any thoughts you guys have.

I have come to trust your opinions and judgement. (esp because you guys play on such high difficulty levels) LOL Thanks You guys rock!

I'm not sure if that Fascism mod for Vanilla includes the Xeno-culture and especally the Forced Relocation that standard Fascism in Conquests does, so it wouldn't be a good idea to get too used to switching repeatingly between Fascism & Democracy.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Yes, if you haven't picked up conquests yet, I highly recomend you do so. Significant difference.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
      X