Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 3 has encounterd a problem

hi
    i keep getting a "civ 3 has encountered an error" message when i finish researching "Theory of gravity".

This error occurs when i get the "we have moved in to a distinctly new age in our development" screen,and the moment i select an option the fault occurs.

I have tried several diffrent things to try to avoid this,such as changing what i was doing the round before the crash,and i have also tried loading an earlier saved game,and still i get the fault (though i must adnit i have not tried changing to another tech,though i'll give it a go),

i'm running standard civ3,patched with 129f.
    on a 2.6ghz p4, 512ddr, win XP,geforce fx 5500 vid card (256mb)
    (all xp,vid,sound etc are up to date)

Are you using any mods?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

no i'm not using any mods,just the standard game and the up to date patch.
      gunna try a reinstall and see if the prob happens again.

Comment

That would have been my advice. , hope it works.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X