No announcement yet.

Order of Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, thank you Dominae for bringing this up: There are a number of circumstances where granaries are not an optimal early build. My guess is that I echo vxma1 in this, in that he plays higher difficulty levels almost all of the time... it's not just about getting towns built to claim land, but also facing off against the AI civs early on! If I am going to commit to an Archer Rush, or frankly ANY of the Ancient Era military strats, I *NEED* to get 6-8 towns up and running ASAP... if that means living without granaries except in my highest food producing towns, so be it.

/me still has a sneaking suspicion that AU506 was designed with granaries in Dom's mind.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      Theseus still has a sneaking suspicion that AU506 was designed with granaries in Dom's mind.
      The more I do this, the more transparent I seem to become (see Aqualung's post in the DAR1 thread re: what I was trying to do with the AU506 map).

And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Working...
      X