Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some changes I have considered adding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some changes I have considered adding...

So I was thinking about some changes I could add to the game to make it...better...

So here they come, I was just wondering about your opinions, the goods, the bads, and if these are worth...changing...

Rome-change from commercial to industrious
    Persia-change from industrious and scientific to militaristic and commercial
    China-change from militaristic to scientific

Modern armors, tanks, mech infantry, panzers, artillery, radar artillery, flak cannons, and mobile sam will all be considered wheel units, so they can't go in mountains, jungle, or marsh. This is an attempt to make marines and TOW infantry more useful.

Ancient calvary, along with appearing every 5 turns with the statue of zues, will be available with horseback riding and will require iron and horses.

I don't know if this is possible, but the Knight's Templar could be changed to a small wonder, and will require five cathedrals. This will allow everyone to build it, however, I don't know if small wonders can produce units...

Guerrila and possibly marines will be given two movement points so they can retreat.

The 'ally carrier' graphic from the WWII Pacific conquest will replace the carrier graphic. The stats for the carrier will be lowered, and the current carrier graphic will be used to create a new unit, a 'super-carrier' that will have better stats and will be available with robotics, just like the AEGIS cruiser...

Again, these are only thoughts and ideas. Some may make the game better, but others could make it worse. Your thoughts...

I would submit that unit producing wonders are too strong. Especially if those units are better than the units they face at that time.

It is like having an extra size 12 city for free.

Comment

True, but if everyone had the capabilities...

Comment

Working...
      X