Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploit C3c 1.22: superclick for money

in russian: http://civru.com/index.php?mod=artic...69537b0a66b3e6
    in english: step1) click first to sell your territory's map, ai offer 1 gold. take it. step2) click first to sell your territory's map, ai offer 1 gold. take it step3) click first to sell your territory's map, ai offer 1 gold. take it. etc.

its so longly, but in result ai will be with 0 gold.
    we are posted about gold-exploits many other articles, but this variant is lastest

I don't know, clicking shift+d, asking 1 gold for territory map, ok, do it again, and again and again and again, normal people wouldn't make for 10 turns wihtout getting terribly bored.

Comment

10?

This one has been around from the beginning I think, never made use of it though, games last long enough as it stands.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I actually did use this, *once*, when I was short of I think 8g for a critical upgrade prior to an IC invasion.

And yeah, it made all the difference.

NOT.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

It's old, but that is not a reason to ignore it. In other, well supported games bugs like this are eliminated the day after they are discovered.

Comment

Burn!

I loaded up a C3C game for the first time in months yesterday and ran into the fantastic disappearing stack bug! Joy. Me: Where did those cats go? According to F3 I still have them, but they are invisible now. Great.

1.22f?

I think not.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

I have been using 1.22 since it came out and have not had any problems with it.

Someone posted a long article about trading their map around. It went so far as to make some improvements and go around and sell it again and repeat over and over.

One problem beyond the tedium is that the AI does not seem to have any money by the time you can trade maps.

Comment

Working...
                X