No announcement yet.

God loves me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never had more than 2 SGL's. most of the time I get a very small number of MGL, even when I start warmongering
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hey, I play on regent, and compared to you all, probably suck, but I have even managed to get 2 military leaders in a game. Never mind the fact that I had only 10 cities. Never mind the fact I was the weakest civ. Never mind the fact that 4 civs declared war on me. Never mind the fact that I ended with at total of 9, that's right, 9 units (with ten bases). Never mind the fact 6 of those units were freaking ICBMs. Man, I was really wanting to use those. But being in war since the medieval ages under a democracy? Man I needed peace real bad, but not bad enough to miss the chance to nuke somebody...I bombed everybody. So what if they all killed me the next turn. I just hit the load button and did it again, and again, and again...man that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Clearly it is Sid that loves you, not God.

Once I got something like fourteen (!!!) SGL's in one game.
        Sid is god.

Comment

So if god really loves you, then why does he have you sitting on your butt like a lazy bum playing civ3 rather than in the middle of Africa doing mission work?

Comment

He loves Jag too much to want to have him eaten by the cannibal heathens.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Speaking as luck with SGLs, in my current game I got a SGL for researching Philosophy (which meant I was the first, hence the free tech), decided to plump for Lit and get the Great Library. Later the same game, I get a second SGL for researching electricity, ready and waiting for scientific method and ToE! I thought that was some snazzy timing.
              Incidently (going cross-threads here - something which we were told not to do in Ghostbusters, but I guess I'm naughty, which could explain my lack of Xmas pressies), that was the first proper game I played using Agr. as a trait. I was unconvinced by it, but after reading the poll, I thought I'd try. Moved myself a level down, just to be safe, seems I didn't have to, easy as pie.
              Random signature generator - Press Ctrl & W to see more!

Comment

Working...
              X