Barbarian love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian love

I didn't think this was possible, or at least I'd never seen it. In the attached picture, a Jute barbarian warrior and a Hun barbarian warrior occupy the same tile.

This is a game where I'm Babylon (red) playing C3C 1.22 with AU Mod. The barb camp in the picture is a Jute camp. Orange is the English.
    Attached Files

Barbs are all considered to be one civ, I believe. That's why you have to remove all barbs in order to have a 32nd civ on the map.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

It is rare only because barbs of one tribe will normally be dead before the next tribe shows up

OT: I think you could play the barbs in both civ and civ2. Pretty pointless as you couldn't build anything, or even keep plundered cash
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Duh! Wine, women and song ain't cheap, y'know.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I think I played the barbs in civ2 by using the cheat menu(oh how I miss it). The effects on cities was...weird. As long as the AI were controlling the barbs, their cities never riot, and can always build decent units. After taking over, any *new* cities suddenly got the same happiness probs any normal despot cities would, except you couldn't build anything but warriors...

I think the way barbs work in civ3 nowadays is an area with much untapped potential.
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

dial B for bugs
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
            X