Unit controll question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit controll question

When I have a stack of units in the same spot how do I cycle through them? Like if I have 1 hopelite and 5 archers in one spot, how do I attack with the archers while keeping the hoplite in his (F) position?

Just activate the units you want to attack with and leave the Hoplite fortified. You can access the units in stack by right-clicking on it.

Comment

What if I don't have right click? (Mac)

I would assume it would be command click like it all other games. I will try that out.

Comment

Mac

Comment

Try control-click for mac. If not, try cmd or option click. Better yet, get a multi-buttoned mouse -- much better.

Dissident, the ONLY reason I have Windoze machine is to play games. While I appreciate all you lemmings being brainwashed to buy Windoze ...
          Wait a minute! What am I saying?! If Mac OS was the majority player, WE might have all those viruses, etc!

Comment

What a virus? Hahaha

Thanks for the tips, I got it working.

Comment

Try control-click for mac. If not, try cmd or option click. Better yet, get a multi-buttoned mouse -- much better.

You actually have two button mice nowadays?!!? Woooow.

Didn't think MAC users would be able to ever handle them...=p
              Last edited by alva; December 13, 2004, 10:54.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ever since both platforms adopted USB ports, alva. Then it was just a matter of writing drivers.
                Personally, both my Mac & PC use the Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical.

(BTW, why do you never see "&" on the web?)

Comment

Because it's a pain in the ass to make that character rather than just type "and".
                  "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                  -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Have you seen the new Apple commercial?

Hi, my name’s Darby. I’m 33 and I live in my parent’s basement. I’m a social activist—I protest anything that I don’t understand. You can probably guess that I’m a pretty active protester.

I’ve heard a lot about computers lately, so I thought I’d go try one out. I went to this store that sold Windows computers first, and that wasn’t very good. I got really nervous because the mouse had what they called a “scroll wheel” on it. I said ‘Whoa! If I wanted to be a programmer, I’d be in school, man!’ They wanted me to buy a 2.4 gigahertz machine for a thousand dollars, but I had to choose how much memory I wanted, the size of my hard drive, and how fast I wanted the graphics card to be. I said ‘Dude, if you want me to work here, then give me a name tag.’ One of the clerks pushed me and I left.

On my way home I saw an Apple store. They had a computer there called an iMac that was just what I needed. I didn’t have to make any decisions at all. I got half the memory, half the speed of the graphics card, and best of all, it’s 800 megahertz instead of 2.4 gigahertz. I almost started laughing when they told me it would only be $1500. What a deal! 800 is totally faster than 2.4. Plus they said I could never change any parts, so I don’t have to worry about that. They even gave me a copy of a game called “Myst” that looks fantastic! And if I want to play more games, they had at least a dozen that I could pick from.

Macs are much faster than Intel. The computer store guys showed me two programs where the Mac is faster. I don’t use those programs, but it’s good to know that my computer is faster and smarter than those lamers who buy Windows computers. At the Apple store, they call it ‘Windoze.’ Ha! Those guys are funny!

The best thing is that I got a mouse with two buttons and no scroll wheel. I can work with that.

My name is Darby, and I bought a Mac. Now would someone please call my mom and dad to come pick me up?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelve Motion
                      What a virus? Hahaha

Thanks for the tips, I got it working.
                      don't know, never had one on my PC.

Only morons get viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelve Motion
                        What if I don't have right click? (Mac)
                        Die, and if you have any children, kill them, so that your genes shall no longer pollute the human race.

Alternatively, burn the Mac and buy a PC

Comment

Have you seen the new Apple commercial?

unless it's real, in that case
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

at vmxa1's post.
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Die, and if you have any children, kill them, so that your genes shall no longer pollute the human race.

Alternatively, burn the Mac and buy a PC
                              Hardly called for, unless it's a joke, in which case it's pretty tactless.

Either way iMacs don't cost $1500, but thats a pretty funny commercial post thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X