Earth Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Map

The only earth map I could find for Civ 3 is Kal-El. Will it work for CSC?

Is it any good?

Also how do I use this map?

Thanks
    Who is Barinthus?

If it is valid C3C map, copy it to the scenario folder and then select civ-content to play it.

Comment

beware: Kal-el has developped a mod (rise and rule) so its possible the map was only meant to be played with the mod.

BTW the mod is VERY VERY VERY good

Greetz
      Last edited by -SafaN-; November 24, 2004, 08:46.
      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Based on the website it seems that the map was orginially designed for PTW.

Is there any other Earth maps out there for CSC?
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Send Arnelos a PM, I believe he was messing around with an earth map and all the playable civs more or less in the correct spot
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Thanks I'm looking into it.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Always thought El Mency had the best earth maps. Check either CivFanatics or his own website.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
              X