No announcement yet.

Newbie with a couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little "it works both ways" actual occurrance... I have three archers attacking a town with a spearman in it. At least I thought so.

Three archers killed three spearman and I took the town. Somebody can do the odds on that but I am fairly certain that they are not good.

It makes up for the archers destroying my force of swordsmen on a hill a couple weeks ago. All in the fun of CIVIII!

Comment

Roughtly zero, even if spears are only regulars and archers are vets. Reality shows that archer will kill spears from time to time. Hey barb warriors win once in a while.

Comment

when a warrior wins vs a tank, i think always they threw a stone in the cannon. That should make the tank blow up when firing. But what is the chance u can drop a stone before getting wasted?

Even iraquees can shoot down a copter with a simple machine gun, what is the chance of that

Greetz
        http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

I guess that my point is that the "cheating" AI works both ways if we pay attention.

and... the tank could have lost a tread or had an engine breakdown and then the warriors swarmed it. Now if it were an entire tank brigade, hmmm.

OK, the tanks were going through a defile and the warriors rolled boulders off the cliffs in front and behind them. The tanks eventually got starved out.

My three archers sneaked into the town at night and put arrows in the backs of the guarding spearmen.

Comment

Welcome Buzz!

If in real live a couple of thugs (barbarian warriors) with box cutters can take down two of the world's tallest buildings and do major damage to the minor wonder that is the Pentagon; and a small dingy can nearly sink the destroyer class USS Cole; then I welcome the RNG in Civ III.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
            X