Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why won't it let me create a new race???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't it let me create a new race???

Okay, twice i created the a new race in the conquests.biq for me to play, and twice is dissapears when i later reopen the conquests.biq file.

first time i thought maybe i didn't save the new civ i created, but i made damn sure to save for the second time....so what the hoot??

Why won't it let me create a new race? allowed me so with PLay the World and Original Civ3, so why not with Conquests???

-mellian

Maybe it is because the game can only handle 32 civs. In the first two iterations, it did not have the max.

C3C has 31 plus the barbs for 32. I am guessing you will have to remove one.

Comment

Generally, its better to overwrite/edit/modify a civ of your choice. That way the problem never happens.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I wonder if somebody will create an orc race...
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
          I wonder if somebody will create an orc race...
          I did Klingons once. (Also Kzinti, Tsolyani, and Elves)
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

I did Klingons once. (Also Kzinti, Tsolyani, and Elves)
            but never troll, eh?

I have heard it is hard to replicate a race such as mine

sometimes weird genetic mutations come about unlike this near perfect replications
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oi! Wormy!

Comment

Working...
              X