Request: Ancient civs map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Ancient civs map

I can't find what I am looking for at either 'poly or CFC...

In relation to this thread,

I would like to play with a scenario that has a great ancient world Euro/Med/Western Asia/Northern Africa map, with the right start positions, but no mods.

I checked with LouLong at CFC, and he does not believe it exists, which sorta astounds me.... HELP!!!

If need be, I'll start with a great map, and create the scenario myself, but I'll need all your help in doing so as I don't have a clue of how to do so.

Thanks!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

FYI, in the absence of what I was looking for, I have started an effort towards this mod (less extensive than TAM, TETURKHAN, etc.) in the Apolyton University forum.

All you creationists ( ) are very very much invited to join in!!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Here is the thread for it:

And the draft scenario is attached... any comments or suggestions would be welcome!!
      Attached Files

Comment

I have posted a later version, 0.98... any modders who would like to comment / contribute, you are *MORE* than welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X