What the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
    I was convinced in the beginning few sentences of your post, Dissident. Then you changed my mind to the opposite viewpoint...all within the same post!

P.S. Actually, I do agree with you about what I would like to see from the AI, and you did highlight a good historical example...
    yeah I did that to myself . I just thought of an example to contridict what I was saying halfway through writing my post oh well.

There is a way to implement this (in future versions of Civ). One would be ideology similar to SMAC. Opposing ideologies could turn on you quickly. So I'm saying if you have 2 nations with different goverments fighting a common enemy, it should be possible to form an alliance. But once that alliance is gone, the country doesn't necessarily like you. But if you have 2 countries running a democracy, then I don't think they should turn on you so fast. Didn't Civ2 have a value called disposition or something like that? Basically it showed how much the civ liked you. It should remain high during alliances. And if you aren't in alliances and don't make deals that are fair to them, then it should slowly drop.

Comment

Well, now I finally found a way to get them out. It sent 20 modern armors into their land, they ordered me to leave, so I left, and then they retreated as well.
      Weird, huh?

Comment

Gosh, it almost sounds 'human'.
        The Graveyard Keeper
        Of Creation Forum
        If I can't answer you don't worry
        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_fighter
          Well, now I finally found a way to get them out. It sent 20 modern armors into their land, they ordered me to leave, so I left, and then they retreated as well.
          Weird, huh?

finally the computer shows some sign of intelligence...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

cool. The greatest ai of them all

Comment

Working...
            X