No announcement yet.

Elite Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually give my GL units silly names, like (playing the Celts) "The Dolmen Dudes" or the "Stonehenge Represent yo yo".
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      Stonehenge Represent yo yo
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Clearly you not enough gangsta enough to be a druid niggah
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Clearly you not enough gangsta enough to be a druid niggah
          Fo shizzle my nizzle.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I just rename all my Elite units, which so far i do it base on the nearest city i own, and haven't captured in a current war , like 'Rifleman of Swinimer' (i make up my own names for my cities).

i use to try to keep track of units with 1st, 2nd, and so on, but go to tedius.

of course, the idea to name units especially transports, base on their current role is a good idea

-mellian

Comment

Working...
            X