Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Suddenly Running At VERY High Speed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Suddenly Running At VERY High Speed??

Hi folks--I didn't do ANYthing I don't think, but suddenly CIV III is running hyper-fast....at least the movements of the pieces are. Racing around the world so fast I can hardly keep up. Did I click some unexpected keystroke combo without noticing? I haven't found anything in settings to change to slow things back to normal, but its driving me nuts. Please advise ifyou know the answer, preferably via email at CIV@GoFireYourBoss.com

Thanks!

Hi, make sure that caps lock isn't on. It gets rid of the animations.
    Also check the preferences (from menu where you can save, load) and make sure that unit animations are turned on.
    Have a nice day

Comment

make sure all unit amimations are set to play in the prefernaces and turn off fast unit movement,ctrl-p will bring you to this menu
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Maybe I should turn my caps lock on. Even on a P4, with Conquests installed, the game drags a little.
        Poised for conflict at Ground Zero, ready for a war!
        Many nordic Fighting men, their swords and shields all gleam in the sun.
        Attention: All planets of the Solar Federation, we have assumed control.
        http://saveamerica21.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
        X