How do I change land water ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change land water ratio?

Is it possible to alter the random map to other than 60% 70% or 80% water settings. I like some games with lots or land and others with lots of water. I would like to have a 30% water setting and a 90% water setting.

I like large maps(362 X 362) and if there is more water than the game runs faster and it is harder ti find other civs so more time to develop.

No. You have do it by hand, to get it right, even importing old CIV 2 is 'not' a good practice.

Or, swap with another who has maps you want, look here and at other fan sites. There is a map tweaker, you can safely use extend crop and extend borders if you want to start wilth something. However, when you extend the map size with the map tweaker (available at CIVFanatics) repaint all the new ocean, ocean by hand and then to land. This will insure to erase possible underlying problem that could be associated with same.

Otherwise, build from scratch, hey 90% water and 10% land even on 362 square size map would not be that much work. Do a few, put them away and load them later blind and you won't have that much of a leg up with having created them.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
    X