Civ III Deluxe Gold Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III Deluxe Gold Edition?

Does anyone have any info about this version? Is it like the complete + fan kit?
    And what's in the fan kit?? I'm curious

amazon link

Probably all the stuff you can download off the net
    "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

oh, come on, this is becoming ridiculous.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Come on now, Alex the 'Fan Kit' has got to be worth it!
        The Graveyard Keeper
        Of Creation Forum
        If I can't answer you don't worry
        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

It's a box in which you can store your civ III box.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I found this version in a local store and I bought it, it includes:

Original Civ3
            Civ3 Conquests
            Civ3 Fankit

Each one of these comes in its own dvd-case, all inside a shiny golden box which is very cool

Perfect for those who want to buy all the civ3 stuff at once (and a better deal then Civ3 Complete)

Comment

It's also supposed to have the PTW add-on...

Civilization III Deluxe Gold Edition: Civilization III + Play The World + Conquests + Fan Kit (PC)
              I hope so anyway, since I've just ordered it.

Comment

It does, have fun.
                The Graveyard Keeper
                Of Creation Forum
                If I can't answer you don't worry
                I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Hello, I have received yesterday the box from amazon uk and.... it doesn't contain Play the world although advertised on the cover...nice! Hope it is just a one-off blunder

Comment

Conquests includes Play the World.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Thanks !
                      The box is confusing, the various extensiosn a re presented as completely separate items...

Comment

So what's in this fankit?

It's not the same extras that accompanied the Conquests release if you had it on pre-order and that went to many Beta testers, is it?

Except me as i DiDN'T ****iNG GeT iT aS i DoN'T LiVe iN ****iNG NoRTH ****iNG aMeRiCa.....

I swear, you guys had better expand your offers overseas or just bloody conquer us all already so we can get in on these things. It'd be fine if you could buy the CD in some extra release, but nooOOOOOOo!

/me breathes slowly now
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I had a quick look at the fan kit and it seems to be a bunch of pictures and movies, a bit like a trailer. I have seen some of them on the net before.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                            So what's in this fankit?

It's not the same extras that accompanied the Conquests release if you had it on pre-order and that went to many Beta testers, is it?

Except me as i DiDN'T ****iNG GeT iT aS i DoN'T LiVe iN ****iNG NoRTH ****iNG aMeRiCa.....

I swear, you guys had better expand your offers overseas or just bloody conquer us all already so we can get in on these things. It'd be fine if you could buy the CD in some extra release, but nooOOOOOOo!

* MrWhereItsAt breathes slowly now
                            Heck, the US wouldn't mind the addition of a 51st state. Who cares it's a continent in its own right? Welcome aboard mate, just get the bill by parliment for us!
                            * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                            * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                            * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                            * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Bomber

Heck, the US wouldn't mind the addition of a 51st state. Who cares it's a continent in its own right? Welcome aboard mate, just get the bill by parliment for us!
                              Hey! We're a continent now? In your face Australia!

If it's just pictures and movies and not the fan-made graphics et al. and strat guides on the C3C bonus disc it doesn't sound THAT great.
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X